LaChambre De Passion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LaChambre De Passion

In my mind many things can happen. Mean we can take a trip back into the past and shine some light on what we did not see and would have like to have been able to see. Take a trip forward to see what their future holds. Either way what I may do with this

Passion Herself

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Passion Herself Empty Passion Herself

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:53 pm

The name is Roniqua but I go by Ro, JnA08, TeamJnA or PassionK, either one is fine with me. Other than the fact that I loved to watch All My Children and root on my favorite couple and their portrayers, I really love to write about them and stories/characters of my own creation. Though in the future I plan to have my original works on bookshelves and having tons and tons of book signing, right now I am working on being a mother, entertaining you all and becoming an x-ray tech/manager if an imaging center.

Anyway… In my mind many things can happen. We can take a trip back into the past and shine some light on what we did not see and would like to have been able to see with Angie and Jesse. Take a trip forward to see what their future holds. Either way what I may do with this couple you all will be able to read about it.

In Addition!!!

I have hinted here and there that I have other stories on another site, well now everybody will be able to read them all on one site! When it comes to my original stories, anything and I do mean anything can happen and more than likely will happen. I love the drama! Just like my Angie and Jesse stories are my babies, my original stories are one in the same.

So with all of that being said… I want everybody to sit back, relax and get ready for a drama filled ride on AnJ Train and PassionK’s Creations Plane.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 am